The Budweis Customized Indian Bike Present has been introduced for the start of June within the Czech Republic, through the Indian Riders Fest.
The Indian Riders Fest (IRF) is, Indian says in a press launch, “anticipated to be the world’s largest gathering of Indian Bike homeowners,” and subsequently makes the Budweis Customized Indian Bike Present probably the biggest stage for Indian customized builders to showcase their creations primarily based on the legendary American producer’s bikes.
Prizes will likely be awarded in six classes:
- Greatest Indian Scout – All Scout 1133 cc / liquid-cooled engine-based inventory/modified/radical customized bikes
- Greatest Chief & Non-Fairing – All 111/116 Thunderstroke engine-based inventory/modified/radical customs bikes with out fairing
- Greatest Bagger – All Bagger-Type, Touring Bikes with 111/116 Thunderstroke engine or PowerPlus liquid-cooled engine-based inventory/modified/radical customized bikes
- Greatest Indian Classic as much as 1953 – All customised/modified classic Indian Bike primarily based on authentic mannequin constructed till 1953
- Greatest FTR/Sportbike/Streetfighter – All customized bikes with an authentic Indian Bike engine produced after 2013
- Greatest Killer Look – The very best paint job, floor enhancement like engravings, 3D metallic artworks, hydrofoil.
There may be additionally a seventh prize, the “final prize,” as Indian places it, the “Better of Budweis Indian Bike Customized Present,” which will likely be awarded to the bike which mixes one of the best components from all six of the above classes.
Ola Stenegärd, Director of Industrial Design for Indian Bike, mentioned: “The customized world is on fireplace with cool builds primarily based on each Indian Bike mannequin. Chops, bobs, baggers, trackers; you title it. The scene is simply exploding with inventive power and I’m tremendous stoked to see what builders will carry to the Budweis Indian Bike Customized Present to show their creativity, expertise and craftsmanship.”
2023 Indian Sport Chief Overview | MASSIVE Torque Machine!