We assessment the 2023 Husqvarna Norden 901 Expedition, a extra off-road and touring prepared variant of the Husqvarna Norden 901 journey bike that was launched final 12 months.
The Norden 901 Expedition options up-spec WP Xplor suspension (the usual mannequin has WP Apex suspension), a 36-liter-capacity set of aspect baggage, and a windscreen. A number of elective options and equipment for the Norden are normal on the Expedition, together with the Explorer trip mode, a beefier skid plate, heated grips and seat, a centerstand, and Bluetooth connectivity for infotainment and navigation. It’s priced at $15,799, a $1,300 premium over the Norden 901.
We spent two days flogging the 2023 Husqvarna Norden 901 Expedition on- and off-road in South Africa on the world press launch. Take a look at the video for our impressions, and learn our First Journey Assessment right here.
2023 Husqvarna Norden 901 Expedition Specs
- Base Worth: $15,799
- Web site: Husqvarna-Bikes.com
- Guarantee: 2 yrs., 24,000 miles
- Engine Sort: Liquid-cooled, transverse parallel-Twin, DOHC w/ 4 valves per cyl.
- Displacement: 889cc
- Bore x Stroke: 90.7 x 68.8mm
- Horsepower: 105 hp @ 8,000 rpm (manufacturing facility declare)
- Torque: 73.8 lb-ft @ 6,500 rpm (manufacturing facility declare)
- Transmission: 6-speed, cable-actuated slip/help moist clutch
- Last Drive: X-ring chain
- Wheelbase: 59.5 in. ± 0.6 in.
- Rake/Path: 25.8 levels/4.2 in.
- Seat Top: 33.6/34.4 in.
- Moist Weight: 503 lb (claimed)
- Gas Capability: 5.0 gal.
- Gas Consumption: 52.3 mpg (claimed)