6,000 complete views, 6,000 views at the moment
U20 Grand slam successful outhalf Sam Prendergast will get his first begin for Leinster Rugby in URC in opposition to the Bulls on Saturday.
EMIRATES LIONS V LEINSTER
- Marius Louw has missed extra tackles than another participant (39); his sort out success fee is 77%. Nevertheless, he has made probably the most dominant tackles within the league (23)
- PJ Botha has thrown into probably the most profitable lineouts within the BKT URC, a complete of 132. A league-high 13 of those have been thrown past the 15-metre line
- Sanele Nohamba is the one participant within the league to have kicked three 50/22s
- Harry Byrne made extra kicks (16) and kick metres (546) than another participant in Spherical 16. A round-high three of his kicks have been retained and he grew to become the primary participant to kick two 50/22s in a single match this season
- Rob Russell received as many turnovers as another participant in Leinster’s final league look (three, = Shane Lewis-Hughes). To date this season, he has received the joint-most turnovers within the Leinster squad (seven, = Ryan Baird)
- Leinster have scored 9 extra tries from faucet penalties than another staff, a complete of 15
Did You Know?
Final season, this fixture was an eight-point recreation. At half time, Leinster led by simply seven factors to 6.
The Emirates Lions are on a three-match successful streak, their first since October. They haven’t received 4 consecutive matches this season.
Leinster’s draw in opposition to the Stormers was the primary time they’ve didn’t win within the BKT URC in 15 matches.
Rhys Ruddock captains the staff in Johannesburg’s Emirates Airways Park, with Leinster Academy fly-half Sam Prendergast set to make his Leinster debut.
Chris Cosgrave begins at full-back. On the wings, Dave Kearney is about to make his a hundred and fiftieth league look, whereas there’s a welcome return for Tommy O’Brien, who makes his first look of the season after recovering from a knee damage.
Within the centre, Liam Turner is joined by Ben Brownlee. Eire Beneath-20 fly-half Prendergast makes his debut, with Nick McCarthy partnering him at scrum-half.
Within the entrance row, Georgia worldwide Vakhtang Abdaladze is about for his first Leinster begin. He’ll pack down with Michael Milne and Lee Barron.
Brian Deeny joins South African worldwide Jason Jenkins within the second row, with Ruddock, Will Connors and Max Deegan forming the back-row.
On the bench, 5 Academy gamers are set to function with Alex Soroka, James Culhane, Ben Murphy, Charlie Tector and Rob Russell all trying to impress.
Leinster Rugby (caps in brackets):
15. Chris Cosgrave (5)
14. Tommy O’Brien (21)
13. Liam Turner (16)
12. Ben Brownlee (2)
11. Dave Kearney (182)
10. Sam Prendergast (0)
9. Nick McCarthy (59)
1. Michael Milne (28)
2. Lee Barron (5)
3. Vakhtang Abdaladze (26)
4. Brian Deeny (11)
5. Jason Jenkins (14)
6. Rhys Ruddock (220) CAPTAIN
7. Will Connors (33)
8. Max Deegan (94)
16. Tadgh McElroy (2)
17. Ed Byrne (94)
18. Thomas Clarkson (24)
19. Alex Soroka (7)
20. James Culhane (1)
21. Ben Murphy (1)
22. Charlie Tector (5)
23. Rob Russell (16)
Referee: Mike Adamson (SRU)
LiveScores Now Obtainable at IrishScores.com