We evaluate the up to date and upgraded Triumph Avenue Triple 765 R and Avenue Triple 765 RS, which hit a candy spot within the sporty motorbike market. They’re comfy sufficient for commuting and light-duty touring, cool sufficient to carry its head excessive at bike nights, and quick sufficient for scorching trackdays. With costs beginning at $9,995 for the R, the Avenue Triple 765 presents plain worth for a sporting bare streetbike.
We traveled to Jerez, Spain, the place we spent two days flogging the Avenue Triple 765 R and Avenue Triple 765 RS on the road and monitor. From their torquey midrange and soulful wailing Triple to their chassis, parts, tech, and styling, there’s lots to like about this pair of middleweight streetfighters. Watch the video beneath to see the Avenue Triple R and RS in motion and get our impressions. For extra particulars, you can even learn our First Experience Evaluate.
2024 Triumph Avenue Triple 765 R / RS Specs
- Base Worth: $9,995 / $12,595
- Web site: TriumphMotorcycles.com
- Guarantee: 2 yrs., unltd. miles
- Engine Kind: Liquid-cooled inline-Triple, DOHC w/ 4 valves per cyl.
- Displacement: 765cc
- Bore x Stroke: 78.0 x 53.4mm
- Horsepower: 118 hp @ 11,500 rpm / 128 hp @ 12,000 rpm (manufacturing facility declare)
- Torque: 59 lb-ft @ 5,500 rpm (manufacturing facility declare)
- Transmission: 6-speed,
- Ultimate Drive: Chain
- Wheelbase: 55.1 in.
- Rake/Path: 23.7 levels/3.9 in. / 23.2 levels/3.8 in.
- Seat Peak: 32.5 in. / 32.9 in.
- Moist Weight: 417 lb / 414 lb
- Gas Capability: 4.0 gal.
- Gas Consumption: 38.8 mpg (EPA)