Suzuki has introduced the return of its ‘summer season check journey roadshow’ for 2023, starting subsequent week in Newcastle.
In whole, there are 13 dates in Suzuki’s 2023 summer season check journey tour, starting at Mo-Tech Suzuki in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne on 1-2 April, and ending at Fowlers Suzuki in Bristol on 9-10 September.
The ‘summer season check journey roadshow’, as Suzuki phrases it, provides folks the prospect to check journey various bikes from Suzuki’s 2023 vary, together with the new-for-2023 Suzuki V-Strom 800 DE and Suzuki GSX-8S, that includes Suzuki’s model new 776cc parallel-twin engine.
Additionally within the record of demo bikes are the Suzuki V-Strom 1050, Suzuki V-Strom 1050 DE, Suzuki GSX-S1000, Suzuki GSX-S950, Suzuki GSX-S1000GT, Suzuki Katana, Suzuki Burgman 400, and the Suzuki Hayabusa.
Suzuki advises to talk to the seller internet hosting the date you intend to attend with a view to test availability upfront, since it will probably differ from one occasion to a different.
Suzuki GB’s head of bike advertising and marketing, Ian Bland, mentioned, “The check journey roadshows have grow to be a staple a part of our summer season occasions’ calendar, and we’re trying ahead to getting them underway once more in 2023.
“Not solely can potential clients strive a wealthy number of Suzuki equipment on the day, it is usually an incredible alternative for us to spend time speaking with present and potential clients to higher perceive their motorcycling wants and habits. We’re travelling the size and breadth of the nation, and it’s set to be one other busy summer season of motorcycling.”
For a full record of dates, see beneath:
- 1-2 April, Mo-Tech Suzuki, Bridge Home, Elizabeth Road, Byker, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE6 1JS, 0191 265 9793
- 8-9 April, McCrum’s Bikes, 48 Armagh Rd, Portadown, Craigavon BT62 3DR, 02838 868004
- 15 April, St Neots Bikes, 29-39 St. Marys Road, Eynesbury, St. Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 2TA, 01480 212024
- 22 April, Thunder Highway Bikes, Tremains Highway, Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan, CF31 1UA, 01656 661131
- 28-29 April, Bulldog Suzuki, 267 – 269 Studying Highway, Winnersh, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG41 5AB, 01189 360725
- 13-14 Might, Crescent Bikes, 324-326 Charminster Highway, Charminster, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH8 9RT, 01202 512923
- 27 Might, Groombridge Bikes, Mayfield Highway Storage, Cross In Hand, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21 0SP, 01435 862466
- 3 June, Two Wheel Nation, 3 Pontefract Highway, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S71 1AJ, 01226 747669
- 22 July, Invoice Smith Motors, 30/36 Tarvin Highway, Boughton, Chester, Cheshire, CH3 5DH, 01244 323845
- 12-13 August, Two-Wheel Centre, 1-5 Priory Works, Priory Sq., Mansfield Woodhouse, Mansfield, Notts, NG19 9LN, 01623 627600
- 19 August, Powerslide Bikes Stoke, 962 London Highway, Trent Vale, Stoke on Trent, ST4 5NQ, 01782 415298
- 3 September, Orwells Bikes, Copdock Bike Present, Trinity Park, Felixstowe Highway, Ipswich, IP3 8UH, 01473 257401
- 9-10 September, Fowlers Suzuki, 2-12 Tub Highway, Pylle Hill, Bristol, BS4 3DR, 01179 770466
Suzuki V-Strom 800DE 2023 Evaluation | ADV check in on the brand new V-Strom