Kawasaki has simply issued a recall that results a pace show that resets mid-ride – and apparently it impacts 100% of all 2022 Ninja H2 SX / SE fashions produced between October of final 12 months and February of this 12 months.
200 H2 SX & SE models in whole have been produced for 2022, which suggests each single machine may probably have this drawback; unfold the phrase to your fellow riders!
Right here’s the small print under:
- Software program error stems from an improper management program inside the multi-function meter within the dashboard; show may unexpectedly restart mid-ride, leaving rider with no concept as to hurry.
- Affected VINs: JKBZXVR10NA000020 – JKBZXVR11NA000298.
Since these machines now not adjust to the Federal Motor Car Security Customary (FMVSS) no. 123, (‘Bike Controls and Shows’), we will count on speedy restoration and restore of the elements at fault. Typical routine could be to attend for Kawasaki to contact you after which relinquish the affected bike to your nearest Kawasaki dealership (or third celebration dealership, relying on the model)
Must you want to get the entire course of began your self, listed below are the related events to contact:
- Buyer Service: 1-866-802-9381
Nationwide Freeway Site visitors Security Administration (NHTSA)
- Car Security Hotline: 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153)
- NHTSA Web site: www.nhtsa.gov
- “NHTSA’s marketing campaign quantity for this recall is 22V-913” (by way of RideApart)
Keep tuned, keep secure, and as ever – keep secure on the twisties.
*Media sourced from Fred Cummings Motorsports, 44Teeth, and Kawasaki*